Frontline Security has been trading for over 10 years within the Yorkshire region. Due to continued growth we are seeking experienced security officers to join the Frontline team.
The duties will be protecting the client’s property 24/7 and working with existing security systems and procedures. Security Operative must hold a valid PTS card as the site operates next to live rail roads.
All training will be provided
Candidate who excels in a very active, customer service orientated position with the ability to communicate to an excellent standard will be well suited for this vacancy.
Shift / Hours:
12-hour shifts consisting of either days, nights and weekends.
Essential Candidate Requirements:
- Valid SIA licence
- Valid PTS Card
- Valid vehicle Licence
- Smart, well-groomed and confident.
- Reliable with excellent time-management skills.
- Excellent communication & administration skills
- Punctual and have the ability to think on your feet
- Outstanding customer service skills
- Flexible attitude to working times [Overtime]
- Vigilant at all times
- Diligent when conducting patrols and writing reports
Preferable Requirements: [Not essential]
- Conflict management aware
- Security systems knowledge
- Providing a visual deterrent
- Protecting the clients property and employees against loss or damage caused by fire, flood, accident, wastage, vandalism and theft
- Enhancing security levels and maintaining a vigilant presence
- Controlling authorised access/egress of pedestrian and vehicular traffic on and off site
- Responding to alarms, incidents and suspicious behaviour quickly and efficiently
- Projecting a smart, efficient and helpful image at all times
- Reporting all matters regarding Health & Safety and Security.
- Access Control
- Front of house [opening doors, greeting, escorting and directing]
- Administration [IT literate, answering phones, filing and organising paperwork]
- Liaising with clients & VIP’s
- Provide a friendly, efficient, informative and helpful service [to the above, throughout their time on the premises]
- Building lock up
- Manage and distribute all related deliveries and collections
- Deliver all post to the relevant departments across multiple sites
- Assist facilities team. Some duties will include; preparing rooms for events, general maintenance and moving furniture and equipment
- Ensure all areas, within each location adhere to health and safety regulation
- Process all issues on the premises pertaining to any fire, security or health and safety matters quickly and efficiently
- Keeping records/logs up to date
- Various other duties as directed by the Building Manager
Reference ID: FSMCLDON
Job Types: Full-time, Permanent
Salary: £9.50 /hour
- Security: 1 year (Required)
- PTS (Required)
- driving (Required)
- SIA (Required)
Please quote reference FSMCLDON when filling out the application form