Frontline Security 247 Limited currently holds SIA Approved Contractor Scheme (ACS) status for the provision of Security Guarding, Door Supervision and Key Holding
Corporate & Social Responsibility Policy
We recognise that we must incorporate our business values and operations to meet the expectations of our stakeholders. They include customers, employees, regulators, suppliers, the community and the environment.
We recognise that our social, economic and environmental responsibilities to these stakeholders are integral to our business. We aim to demonstrate these responsibilities through our actions and within our corporate policies.
We place utmost importance on all feedback that we receive from our stakeholders and, where possible, maintain open dialogue to ensure that we fulfil the requirements outlined within this policy.
We will be open and honest in communicating our strategies, targets, performance and governance to our stakeholders in our continual commitment to sustainable development.
The Managing Director is responsible for the implementation of this policy and will make the necessary resources available to realise our corporate responsibilities. The responsibility for our performance to this policy rests with all employees throughout the company.
- We shall strive to improve our environmental performance through implementation of our Environmental policy.
- We shall ensure a high level of business performance while minimising and effectively managing risk.
- We shall encourage dialogue with consumers for mutual benefit
- We will register and resolve customer complaints in accordance with our Complaints procedure
- We shall support and encourage our employees to help local community organisations and activities in our region
- We shall operate inline with our equal opportunities policy for all present and potential future employees
- We will offer our employees clear and fairs terms of employment and provide resources to enable their continual personal development
- We shall provide safeguards to ensure that all employees are treated with respect and without sexual, physical or mental harassment
- We shall provide, and strive to maintain, a clean, healthy and safe working environment
- We shall uphold the values of honesty and fairness in our relationships with stakeholders
- Our contracts will clearly set out the agreed terms, conditions and the basis of our relationship
- We will operate in a way that, safeguards against unfair business practices
- We shall encourage suppliers and contractors to adopt responsible business policies and practices for mutual benefit
Frontline Security 24/7 Ltd does and will continue to promote awareness of the need to protect the environment, by implementing a policy to all its employees. Frontline Security 24/7 Ltd will ensure that all company activities comply with all relevant environmental regulations.
We will avoid waste by:
- Reducing the production of waste material, including unnecessary packaging when we forward information or equipment, including returns.
- Encouraging the re-usage of re-usable materials.
- Disposing of waste in a safe and responsible manner.
We will ensure that water and energy are not wasted during the conduct of our business activities by;
- Ensuring energy is used only where necessary. It will be used efficiently, and its use will be reduced where possible.
- Preventing pollutants entering our drainage system.
- Using water wisely and efficiently.
MATERIALS AND RESOURCES
- We will maximise the amount of recycled paper and other materials from sustainable sources.
- We will utilise and rely more on electronic communications where the opportunity exists.
- We will purchase products with the principle and policy of using materials in a sustainable way.
- We will have a major emphasis on purchasing locally made goods to support our business.
- We will purchase equipment with an emphasis on long term usage.
- We shall avoid unnecessary travel during the course of our business by encouraging the sharing of transport, as well as making all employees and Managers aware of Public Transport that is available.
- We will monitor this policy and match our progress to our statement of intent on protecting our environment.